Various people have come up to ask me what I use for my online coaching practice presence. I thought I will put the online service providers I use for your reference. Some offer free services, some asks for a fee.
1. The Free Super Keyword Research Tool to help you promote and target your niche with more focus.
2. Get Your Web Hosting with Hostgator. Reliable, top notch hosting platform. 24/7 support and very prompt and helpful live chats as well as live calls. The hosting plan starts at $4.95/month. Robust and flexible with CPanel capability. If you are doing online business, you will want to host your own domain name to build your web equity. Using free blog sites is good for those who blog as a hobby.
3. Getting Aweber as your Email Marketing Server To Build Your List. While most markets are aware of permission base emailing, there are still those who ends up spamming your most valuable asset – your prospective clients. I strongly encourage permission based email marketing, so you can continue to deliver value to your online community. Aweber enjoys high deliverability rate and I have enjoyed using it.
5. Easy Video Player – set up video page with facebook comments in 2 minutes, track views, embed buy now buttons and opt in forms inside your video. It is designed with redirect page so your video can go viral.
6. Free Content Rich Online Magazine
7. WordPress Tutorial taking you from ground zero to Blogging like a Pro. While there are many platforms for blogging, I use WordPress for its search engine's friendliness as well as the many plug ins that works with it. There is also the obvious advantage of hosting wordpress on your own domain and all these can get rather technical at times. This online course may help.
8. Getting a Free Pay Pal Account For Online Transactions. If you are selling anything (services or product) you need to have a means to collect funds. Pay pal is safe and is the easiest to use although there is a small transactional fee. Very flexible and offers your clients security as they do not need to disclose credit card information.
9. Getting Your Free Tele Conferencing Line. While I offer face to face in person personal coaching. I do not want to limit my coaching service to the Kuala Lumpur area. I choose to do online or phone coaching and with that a conference line is indispensable – especially when I want to host tele seminars for my community. An alternative to having your own paid tele conferencing line will be Free Conference Pro – The quality is not as good and the service not as reliable as paid service provider but is a good alternative to those who do not want to pay for now.
10. Selling A Digital Product? Need to protect it from Online Thieves. Stop digital thieves in their track and repossess your product! Immediately Lock, disable, and repossess any stolen file… at the click of your a mouse! Or set expiration dates and trial periods for any file and not be fooled by those who do not honour the contract with you.
Affiliate Disclosure: I am happy to be of service to you and share content of value here free of charge. To do this, please note that when you click the links here and participate in the offer, in most (not all) cases I may receive a referral commission. Rest assured that you are not paying anything more that you normally would. These service providers choose to compensate their referral partners who complement their services.
If you are interested in being updated on valuable free online marketing resources, you can sign up here. You will be notified of valuable and relevant tools and resources for your online solo or small business.