Stress Relief Tips Tele Seminar – Using NLP Techniques To Manage Stress.
– Dissatisfied with work or life in general?
– Looking for a way out of frustration?
– Think you are not good enough?
– Feeling a little down (not quite sure why) but wants to feel happier?
You’ve come to the right place. In this week’s tele seminar we have a guest who will share with us you can use NLP as a tool to help you get out of these situations. In our Stress Relief Tips Tele-Seminar series this week, Louisa will address the following questions with our special guest:
– What Neuro Linguistic Programming is
– How that can help you if you are feeling stressed
– How long it will normally take before you can feel the difference
– What results you can look forward to at end of the session
– To experience a session over the phone now
– And any other questions you may have
Join us next week on 1st December 2010 as Dania and Louisa share with you how NLP can be combined with coaching techniques to help you find relief from the sense of overwhelmed. I will send you the dial in details as well as the link to the recording according to the details below:
Dania is a Life and Career Coach, Counsellor, Hypnotherapist, NLP practitioner & Psychology instructor at the American University of Beirut and runs her own Coaching, Counselling, & Hypnosis practice in Lebanon. She co-founded and is the president of the Lebanese Coach Association (LCA).
She is very passionate about supporting those who are motivated to grow on both personal & professional levels. And is drawn to people who choose to implement constructive transformation & are ready for self-development.
Stress is manageable and we do not want to let it grow to the point where we are “at risk”. Feel free to leave your questions in the comment section below and we will address them. If you think this will be helpful to others, do click the ‘share’ and ‘like’ button below.
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Louisa Chan, Louisa Chan. Louisa Chan said: Mid Week Stress Relief Tips Tele Seminar 1st Dec http://f.ast.ly/5y4wq […]